Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Holiday Weekend Style




I love incorporating clothes I already have into specific holiday styles. For this holiday weekend I wanted to take my last chance of the year to wear red, white, and blue.  Although it's not overly patriotic, I still wanted to have each color represented in my Labor Day wardrobe.  For this holiday I will be keeping it casual, spending time with my family and friends at the lake for one last summer celebration.

This is my first fashion post and clearly it is obvious I am no fashion model.  But hopefully you will appreciate the clothes and setting more than the one who is wearing them and feel inspired to style your own holiday outfit this weekend! Doing these photos makes me laugh a little, feel very vulnerable and totally goofy.  Have fun with your clothes and be true to your own style.  




Natural wind machines are hard to control ;)




Shorts: 7 for All Mankind | Top: Adrianna Papell, Tj Maxx find ( similar style ) | Shoes: Stuart Weitzman, no longer available ( similar style ) | Bag: Bottega Veneta

Xo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment