Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Colors








Happy Halloween! So even though I am not the biggest fan of Halloween (even though it is a fall holiday), I wanted to try and get in the spirit for the day.  My husband and I will be going to a costume party later tonight at a friend's house, and we are going to dress up.  I'm excited to see what everyone will be at the party, and I love to see how creative people get for the occasion.  You'll have to wait until later tonight to see who we decided to be...

But for the day, I decided to be Halloween colors.  Simple, easy, and maybe a little bit spooky.  Enjoy the weekend, eat too much candy, tell a few bad jokes, and have fun!

Xo,
Laura


Outfit Details:


Sweater: Vince (similar style) | Skirt: French Connection (similar style) | Boots: Stuart Weitzman | Purse: Stella McCartney



No comments:

Post a Comment