Friday, July 18, 2014

33 Years of Love

On our wedding day, 7-28-12


My parents today are celebrating their 33rd wedding anniversary.  Every day they have inspired me and Dave (my husband) on how to work together as a team and how love can be found in many different forms through out a marriage.  My parents are a couple who work hard every day and value the commitment they made to each other just as much, if not more, than they did 33 years ago.  They are always there for each other, making each day more time spent enjoying the journey of their beautiful marriage.  Like any couple, they have been through trials and tribulations and every time they pull together, support one another and find strength to get through it side by side.  They express their adoration for each other in many ways and have led by example on how a truly happy marriage lasts.  I am smiling writing these thoughts, knowing I am so grateful and lucky to have such great role models to help me shape my own marriage.  So while they are already celebrating 33 years of life together all alone, I know they will still be celebrating many more days, months, and years to come.  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Xo,
Laura

Truly so special

No comments:

Post a Comment