Friday, July 25, 2014

Almost two years ago...


This Monday Dave and I will be celebrating our two year wedding anniversary.  I truly am grateful for all of our time we've been together and really feel so lucky to have him in my life.  After two years of making our relationship official as husband and wife, I can truly say we are still just as happy as when we started our relationship 10 years ago.

Dave and I try to celebrate each day or milestone, whether it be an anniversary or just a Friday night pizza date after a long week of work.  I know I have found being in a committed relationship a journey and constant puzzle of making compromises and choices with each other.

Not one day is like the other with crazy outside forces in this world endlessly pulling at our hearts. But I know the one thing constant in my life is Dave's support and knowing his love is truly unconditional for me (I know this after he still brings me coffee in bed even when I call him on his cell phone when he's in the kitchen).

Our wedding for us was a celebration of what joy we have found being together and wanting to share it with our families and friends.  Looking back at these photos reminds me of a special day that truly captured our love and bond to each other.  I am excited to spend the weekend with Dave reminiscing of that day, the many before, and the many more to come.















1 comment:

  1. Tienes un BLOG muy interesante y bonito; así como bonita debió ser vuestra boda en este entorno tan agradable.
    FELICIDADES CON MI AMISTAD!!!
    Conxita

    ReplyDelete