Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Outdoor Movie Night


With the summer nights getting warmer and lasting longer, I love taking advantage of staying at home on our patio and having an outdoor movie night. I love to go to the movies, but I never seem to get there or want to leave all our animals at home. So instead, we get out our projector (which you can buy on Amazon for not too much), get a fire going, pick out our favorite movie snacks, and watch an old movie. It is such an easy and fun way to enjoy the evening and relax in our own backyard.  Oh, and don't forget some wine!


My movie selections:

  • Sabrina
  • How to Marry a Millionaire
  • State Fair
  • Move Over, Darling
Snacks:
  • Air popped popcorn with sea salt
  • Air popped popcorn with melted carmel
  • Air popped popcorn with cheddar cheese (I cheated a little and bought this one)
  • Twizzlers
  • Reese's Pieces (Dave's favorite)
  • Sourpatch Watermellon Gummies (my favorite!)




Xo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment