Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Think Pink this October
Officially October, officially Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Today I want to keep the writing simple and the message clear. These products below are meant to represent the greater cause of spreading breast cancer awareness to all women and families. It is to honor those who have fought through this battle, those who put forth efforts to find a cure, and those who continue to raise funds to promote awareness, resources, and hope to those facing breast cancer. With a simple click on the links below and a small donation that includes you being able to keep a wonderful product, you can become a part of this inspiring journey to spread awareness.
There are so many more companies with wonderful products donating proceeds this month to promote breast cancer awareness and research. Check out your favorite stores to see what they are donating or even encourage them to participate in this amazing cause.
1. Nest Passion Classic Candle-Designed to honor the memory and the extraordinary achievements of Evelyn H. Lauder, Founder of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
2. Forever21 t-shirt-For every item purchased, one dollar will be donated to The Keep A Breast Foundation to help educate about breast cancer prevention
3. Tervis Pink Ribbon Cups-10% of the proceeds from sales of pink ribbon cups this month will be donated by Tervis to breast cancer research (they normally donate 5% all year round!)
4. Stella McCartney Limited Edition Pink Lingerie-A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to the Linda McCartney Centre to support their work in providing the most advanced treatment and technologies for patients with breast cancer.
5. Alex and Ani bracelet-20% of sales from the Arms of Strength Charm with a minimum donation of $10,000 will Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation, a Rhode Island non-profit that works to spread awareness, education, resources, and hope in the fight against breast cancer.
6. NFL Gear with Pink Ribbon-100% (that's right!) of the proceeds from the NFL Pink product sales go to the American Cancer Society.