Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fall Favorites







Now that it's September (I know it's only the second day), I am busting out all things fall.  Fall is the season I live for, really.  Obviously that statement is quite passionate, but I truly feel complete in the fall.  The weather is a perfect combination of cool and crisp with lots of sunshine,  the colors are so vibrant, and anything with the word apple, pumpkin, cinnamon, spice, or caramel in it makes me happy.  

I recently went through some of my fall decorations and wanted to share some essentials of mine to hopefully make your fall season even more festive.  And for those of you who aren't a big fan of fall, you may get sick of me these next few months, but those of you who share my intense joy of this season will be finding plenty of fall recipes, decor, and fashion flooding the blog.  Please continue to share your fall favorites with me as well, I am always excited to come across new fall items!









Tea: Harney and Sons |Insulated mug: Tervis | Candle: Yankee Candle | Hat: Adora | Bread mixes and Dish: Williams-Sonoma | Slippers: Ugg | Boots: Hunter | Clothes: Piperlime | Blanket: Pendleton




Xo,
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment