Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Night Lights


It's finally Friday and I don't know about your plans for the weekend, but I know you'll find me in the stands of my local high school's football game tonight. I enjoy watching football on TV, but I really love a good live, local game. There's something about the energy from the stands, the pep from the cheerleaders (I secretly always wanted to be one-only my mom knew this until now), and the comrodarie from the teams. To me it's a simple pleasure in life I love taking part in during the fall. 

Since these games are usually at night and the temperature drops a lot here in Pennsylvania, I find myself wanting to be wrapped up in a blanket while watching the game. I recently found this Vince coat that has allowed me to feel like I'm wrapped in a blanket while still maintaing some style and definitely warmth.  An extra bonus is this coat is 60% off at Nordstrom right now.  I have a feeling I will be wearing this coat a lot this fall so I will try not to wear it in all of my pictures (and yes my hair is naturally that puffy-it's a look I'm learning to love).  The only thing missing from these photos is a large cup of hot chocolate and some friday night lights.  Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Xo,
Laura  







Coat: Vince (60% off) | Sweatshirt: J. Crew (on sale) | Jeans: Gap | Boots: Sam Edelman | Bag: Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment